As summer is fast approaching, there is no better time to start planning your next holiday. It a chance to recharge your batteries and discover new people and places. But instead of the usual hotel to hotel scenes, why not give campervanning a try?
We at Camp Monk have curated Camper Tours that make your campervan holiday just perfect. We have scoured the best locations and made tours that include nature, culture, food and adventure that makes for an unforgettable holiday! Our packages are made for families, friends and single travellers, so if you'd like to hear from us fill up this quick survey
Here are some reasons why your next holiday should be a campervan trip:
- A new view every everyday : The coolest thing about a campervan tour is that you get to see new places everyday right from the comfort of your mobile home. There's no better feeling than waking up next to the ocean or atop a mountain with a gorgeous view. What's better is that if you like the view you could stay another day and take it slow.
- Whether you’re travelling with friends, family or your partner, campervan holidays can strengthen bonds. You can enjoy spending quality time together in the great outdoors without the distractions of phones or tablets. Staying in close proximity to one another is also a fabulous way to learn more about each other. Which will make your relationships even stronger and healthier. You can discover new places and play games outside during the day. Then enjoy family meals and movies during the evening. Bringing all ages together is one of the things that campervan holidays do best.
- It’s cost-effective : With rising charges on hotels and restaurants, holidays are more expensive than ever before. You can spend hours shopping for deals and discounts and still not find anything that suits your budget. Our campervan tour is affordable and includes transportation and accommodation. This can help save you money and stick to your holiday budget. Staying at campsites is also cheaper than many hotels, while also offering modern facilities.
- Experiment with Food : Some campervans also come with cooking capabilities which means you don’t need to eat out each night. So shop for groceries at a local supermarket and cook healthy and delicious meals in your campervan itself!
- Multiply the fun factor in holiday parks: Portugal holiday parks offer just about everything you need to enjoy the outdoors. With wide open spaces to run around, playgrounds for the kids, swimming pools and spas, game rooms, and rental equipment such as bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, and, if you’re lucky, even a bouncy castle, you’ll also enjoy a friendly atmosphere of fellow campers.
- Turn strangers into friends: Camping grounds are perfect for making new friends. While the kids run free, uncork a bottle of wine or enjoy a cold one with the grown-ups. Camping is refreshingly casual, family-orientated, and rooted in the principles of kindness and trust.
- Switch off.: Unplug! Substitute social media for a face-to-face conversation, or a simple wave and smile. The perfect opportunity to reboot your relationships with some good old-fashioned family interaction.
- Turn darkness into light : Dust off the telescope for some stargazing, grab a torch and entertain the kids with shadow puppets, sing songs around the campfire (and don’t forget the marshmallows!).
- Travel with like-minded people: If you're a solo traveller we have designed some pretty rad surf and culture group tours. You'll meet some really cool people and forge friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Teach one of life’s greatest lessons: Whether it’s kayaking in the estuary, sandcastles on the beach, savouring a sunset, or sparking up the BBQ, the best things in life are still free.
Excited yet? Click here for a quote