Village plantation farm stay Near Bhagamandala/Talacauvery.
Activities around the Eco Stay
- Doing Nothing is an Art we encourage you to perfect. Not that there’s a lack of things to do, but it’s your state of mind when doing them. Its a lot of work
- Walk to the Cauvery That's just a few minutes away!
- Finish a book, After all, you used to finish one a day at one time, didn’t you?
- Learn a little Kodava You must, you’re in Kodagu.
- Cook a Coorgi meal We have cookbooks and our expert to help you with this.
- Do a trek Simple ones. Long ones. Even drive and climb up Tadiyanmol!
- Birdwatch. There are over a dozen varieties easily spotted, and a lovely spot within a few minutes walk.
- Play Scrabble and other board games.
- Ok. Chill. The idea is to essentially just relax. Linger.
Directions to Eco Farm stay Coorg
It's between 280-300 km from Bangalore depending on where you start from.
It takes between 5hrs 20mins with one break, and 6hrs 30mins with plenty, to get there.
Kids upto 10 years of age are welcome at no charge at all (accompanying 1 per adult).
We’re pet friendly at most locations, and pets are welcome at a flat convenience charge of 250/- a day and we are happy to make pet food available at Rs 500/- a day