Note : Camp is closed until further notice
Most times you hear of a paradise you’re thinking of a remote location far away from the bustle of the city. Campers Paradise busts that myth! A lush green natural space with blue backwaters, just an hour drive from Bangalore, makes it a perfect weekend getaway! The backwaters stretches for more than 4 kms and is surrounded by dense forest full of wildlife. The huge single rock formation of "Savandurga Hill" at the backdrop adds to the beauty.
Our campsite is designed for people who love nature and are willing to be inconvenienced by it. No electricity, no network and no screens – that’s how we like it. You can explore kayaking adventures, go hiking around the area or do nothing and be mesmerized by the beautiful views of the lake. If you’re a night sky enthusiast, you’ll enjoy the zero light pollution that the location has to offer.
Some camp rules before you consider booking with us:
- There is NO Walk IN’s. Prior booking is compulsory.
- This is a DIY camp – so pitch your own tents, bring your own food (lunch or dinner), and cook it over the campfire (we’ll give you a grill)
- NO LOUD Music is allowed. We would have other campers around too.
- Avoid bringing any plastics with you.
- All trash should be taken back to Bangalore by the camper – Leave No Trace. Bring Garbage bags along with you and take away all the trash while check out. There shall be no left over.
- Water activities will only be allowed with our supervision and safety equipment.
- No drinking allowed while Kayaking and no kayak are provided while you have consumed alcohol.
- We care for our land and our code and hope you respect it too – if not you will be escorted off the premises.
- ONLY BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED FOR TENT ACCO.
Food (lunch, eve tea snacks and dinner) provided for groups of 15 and above only. Rs 350 for veg per head and Rs 450 for non-veg per head. Food request has to be placed a day in advance and with prior payment. (NOT AVAILABLE CURRENTLY)
- BYOT and Day Outing BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED. You can preorder and pay at camp if required.
- kayaking with Life Jackets (Under Strict Supervision) included in the price. Rs 150 per head.
- Day outing check-in anytime after 9:30 am and check-out by 5 pm