They say people are the happiest when they are surrounded by nature…
At our camp, located at a secret place near Bhimtal, you can discover the joy of being completely immersed in it: your private nest, calm mountain breeze, melodious chirping of birds, lush fruit orchards, colourful butterflies, cotton candy clouds down below, magical sunsets and star-studded night skies.
The whole idea is to help you escape to an enchanting place, away from the stressful city life, so that you can do that one thing you haven’t done for a while:
“Nothing at all”.
We have set up 2 nests (Luna and Stella) at a breath-taking location, close to a kumaoni homestay, on private farmland at a height of 5,500 ft. The ample open area surrounding the nests is decorated with wind-chimes, dream-catchers, hammocks and dim lights for those magical evenings.
Each of the 2 nests is equipped with creative boho-decor, dim lights, plug-sockets, board games, some books, a “lock your phone” box, a solar torch, laminated floors, queen-sized beds with top quality beddings and private toilets (made of bamboo) with hot and cold shower. We also have a bean bag and a foldable sofa inside each nest if you feel like lazing around. The nests have a diameter of 15 ft and have been designed to be spacious and uncluttered.
Here, you can let your soul shine and let your spirit fly.
ABOUT THE SITE
Snaky roads with spectacular views of the Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal Lake transport you to a lesser explored little hamlet called Jangalia Gaon. Even though Jangalia is just about 12 kms from Bhimtal, it seems like a different world all-together with a lot more green cover, a much cooler climate, less crowd and hence more peace and calm.
Hushnest x Jangalia is a secret luxury campsite that has been set up amidst vegetable plantation and fruit trees with amazing views of the Himalayas, in the private farm of a kumaoni homestay and therefore the location is completely safe and secure.
The owners of the homestay are also the hosts at Hushnest x Jangalia and will make you feel at home with mouthwatering home-cooked local cuisine. Most of the raw material is sourced either from the farm itself or grown locally in the region around. You can even pluck your own vegetables and fruits.
Extra meal option
- Lunch - Veg meal ( 300 per head ) / Non veg ( 400 per head )
- Dinner - Veg Meal ( 300 per head ) / Non veg ( 400 per head )
Extra paid activities
- Paragliding - 2500 per head
- Kayaking - 500 per head
- Boating - 300 per head
Things to Note:
- The place is located at a secret location near Bhimtal in a small village called Jangalia. We will share the exact directions upon confirmation. The last 3 kms is a dirt road and getting to the nests requires a short downhill walk of about 5 mins from where you park your car.
- Even though we have tried to offer all basic amenities, HushNest is meant to be a close to nature experience. It’s not luxury camping and we do not expect our guests to treat the place that way. While you are here, be nice to the locals, do not litter, do not play loud music and be one with nature.
- The network is weak in this area, however, you still get good 3G / 4G connection at certain points.
- The food is home-cooked by your local hosts, please share your food preferences well in advance. The host offers Local / Indian cuisine made from raw materials grown nearby. For the meals, we request you to kindly head to the area near the homestay so that food can be served hot.
Things To Do Around:
- Trek and explore the various picturesque trails around Jangalia. Ask your local host to take you around, you might be surprised by what you can find.
- Drive down to Bhimtal (25 mins) and Naukuchiatal (20 mins) for some amazing cafes. Our favourite ones are Cafe By The Lake, I Heart Cafe and Chai etc .
- There are also many soft adventure activities to choose from at Naukuchiatal such as Paragliding, Kayaking, Hot Air Ballooning, Water Zorbing, Zip Lining etc.
- The area surrounding HushNest x Jangalia is a haven for bird watchers. Take the opportunity to capture various species of birds and colourful butterflies.
- Soup for the soul: The change in colours during sunset and sunrise, the star-studded night sky and the crisp mountain air.
- And of course, you may just switch off your phone, read a book or soak in the beautiful views.