The Leh Adventure Camp provides unique stay experiences at offbeat locations with comfort, cleanliness and best hospitality. The campsite is developed keeping in mind the needs of Adventure enthusiasts who travel at offbeat locations to seek adventure of their lifetime. Camp is surrounded by Zanskar Mountains and just nearby River Indus and a forest with views of Khardung La, Stok La and other famous tourist attractions. All our camps are a place where you can meet like-minded people, share your stories and relax to sooth your mind and bodies. Located just 15 km short of Leh city, near Manali to Leh Highway, in a picturesque little Ladakhi Village, 15 cozy and comfortable tents await you. Easy access is available to nearby tourist locations like Thiksey Monastery, Shey Palace Stok Palace along with Matho Monastery and Hemis Monastery.
Paid Activities at camp are as below:
- Pick N Drop facility : Available from and to the Leh Airport. ( ₹1000 for 6 people )
- Village walks/ Traditional Ladakhi meals at local house – ( ₹400 extra charges per head on advance confirmation basis )
- Traditional Cultural show at camp ( ₹470 extra charges per head on advance confirmation basis Minimum Group size 15 persons required )
- Private Dinners at sandy beach of River Indus or a traditional Ladakhi House ( ₹500 extra charges per head on advance confirmation basis )
- Lunch : At campsite( ₹300 for a Veg Meal and ₹400 for a Non Veg Meal )
- Off-Roading : Bike rentals @ 350cc - 1300, 500cc - 1500
- Park N Camp : All meals are payable at the campsite.
- Rafting (including transport,lunch):
5 km - ₹1200 p.p -1 hr Grade 1 (Families+kids)
14km - ₹1700 p.p - 2hrs Grade 3 (Moderately difficult)
28km - ₹2000 p.p - 3-3.5hrs Grade 3+ (Difficult)
- Cycling (₹800 - ₹900 for the day)
Please note that the campsite is open only between 1st May and 28th September.