Our Yercaud camp is nestled in a Coffee Estate and is located at a height of 5100 feet. It also happens to be the highest permanent nature camp in South India. It is in fact in the middle of picturesque and uninterrupted coffee plantations and orange tree orchards. The closest town is Salem.
The campus has challenging rock climbing faces and a high and low element ropes course. Biking trails take you on off-road rocky terrains. And trekking routes go through misty forests and bushy mountains.
- Sunrise & Sunset Walk (10 mins)
- Bird watching (morning & afternoons)
- Access to camp Library
- Hikes through Coffee plantation
- Stream Walk (20 mins)
- Archery (on camp)
- Rifle Shooting (on camp)
- Board games on camp
Paid activities are customised and dependent upon the final group size.
Rs. 1750 per person for any two activities spread across 2 days in a group size of 8
- Day hike
- Rock Climbing & Rappelling
- Rope Course (Low and High elements)
- Terrain Riding (Mountain Biking)