Campmonk along with Kite Manja invites you to the fifth edition of its exclusive campsite in the Naga Heritage Village Complex in Kisama during the Hornbill Festival from 1st to 10th December 2018.
Camp KITE MANJA is the only campsite inside the Hornbill Festival venue and it is just 100 meters from the main festival arena. The entire cultural activities takes place at the festival ground and the nearby Morungs (Naga Tribal Houses) showcases the rich tribal culture & culinary of the different Naga tribes. Undeniably, our camp is a best place for those who want to experience all the events happening throughout the day. A guest can stay all 10 days at our campsite but the minimum stay is 2 nights.
We are located behind the Festival police outpost on the terraces overlooking the beautiful Kohima city. Kohima is just 12 kms from our campsite and pick-ups can be arranged from the site if anyone is interested to visit the beautiful Naga capital. We also arrange treks and guided tours for our campers during the festival time. They can opt for Khonoma Village (the first green village of India) Walk, Dzukou Valley Trek (Nagaland’s Garden of Eden), Japfu Peak Trek (Second highest peak of Nagaland), and Trek to the World’s tallest Rhododendron tree and a guided tour of the Kohima city.
Minimum stay : Two nights
Sold out from 30th to 2nd Dec. Available for other days.
Price per person age 6 and above:
Two nights - 4168/-
Kids below age 6 yrs is free.
If you need extra nights , Can be availed at 2084 per night ( Have to be bought only after buying Two nights )
- 18% GST
- Toilet/Shower available.
- Tents and Sleeping bags/blankets will be provided.
- Dinner + Breakfast will be provided
- Bring your own beverages or BBQ
- Charging points available
- Bonfire available
- Mobile network is 3g/and 4g if you're lucky
- Transportation to camp
- Hot water for bath - Rs 20 per bucket
- Parking fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation.
In case of any cancellation, As per the conditions of the program, Rs. 500.00 will be deducted per person on account of communication charges and in addition, the organizers will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges on Total Programme Fees:
30 or more Days-30%
29-20 Days- 40%
19-10 Days- 80%
09 Days onward - No Refund
100%.Campmonk fees will be deducted in all the above cases.
How to get there
Nagaland is well connected by Road, Air, and Train.
- Nearest Airport and Railway station is at Dimapur which is at a distance of 70 km from the state capital Kohima. Regular shared vehicles are available from Dimapur Railway Station/airport.
- Guwahati to Dimapur is connected by various trains and Shatabdi-12067 is the best option.
- By road, it is 340 Km and around 8 hour’s journey from Guwahati. Daily overnight buses from Guwahati ISBT are available. Private vehicles on hire are available from Guwahati and Jorhat.
- Pick and drop services from Dimapur Airport or Railway station as well as the Inner Line Permits to enter Nagaland can be arranged if informed in advance.
Join Camp KITE MANJA to experience the Festival of Festivals in a best possible way!