In the remote woods of the Southern Coorg nestles a quaint yet poetic campsite, surrounded by lush of the rainforests the venue is absolutely breathtaking. With an objective to create awareness about saving our rainforest we bring to you this 1 Day /2 nights Art, Music & Fitness Festival called "Ballads Of The Forest" .
The event will host various artists, singers, guitarists of mixed genres, fitness Gurus, adventurists, naturalists essentially gathering to bring to you a spectacle that is a delicate mix of Nature with Art, Music & Fitness. We surely can guarantee you without a shred of doubt, this rendezvous with nature in all forms is "Definitely" going to be mesmerizing.
Indulge in exclusive art-making workshops, catchy music performances, an uber-cool camping setup, heartwarming bonfire, homemade wine tasting & scrumptious Kodava Dinner, become a BBQ expert, a nature marathon with engaging yoga/Zumba workshop, photography workshop with a naturalist , pop up shops & off-course the splendor of the enchanting rainforests. Experience life outside with Coorgexpress!!
Venue: Votecad (Coorg)
Pick up Location: Bannerghatta
- Transportation to/from Bangalore
- All meals
- Art workshop
- Music Performance
- Zumba & Yoga workshop
- Nature marathon
- Outdoor & Indoor Games & Taxes
- Head towards Coorg 5:00 AM
- Reach the festival & camping venue by 1:00 PM
- Scrumptious lunch after check-in
- Meet & greet with the attendees
- Art workshop (Wood printing , Doodling & Crafts etc) 3:30 PM onwards
- Sunset Yoga
- Evening lit by lanterns & Bonfire
- Traditional Valaga Music Performance , Homemade wine
- BBQ set up Available on extra Charges (Rs.500/set)
- Scrumptious Dinner (Coorg cuisine)
- Retire to bed or spend the rest of the night at leisure
Day 2 :
- Wake up to a beautiful foggy Morning 6:30 Am
- Warm up Zumba before the run
- Nature Marathon with natural obstacles (5k , 10k, 21k)
- A wide spread Brunch post sweat session
- Return back to the campsite
- Head back to Bangalore
Important Notes :
· This event is for nature lovers & adventure enthusiasts.
· The bus will depart Coorg at exactly 6:00 AM. Report at the pick up point at 5:45 AM.
· Any delay in arrival at the pick up point will be considered a NO SHOW.
· The event site/campsite is a complete Eco friendly zone located close to the rainforest.
· Please follow the event plan thoroughly.
· This is a nature camp & all amenities here are basic but comfortable.
· Sleeping bags and tents will be provided.
· Littering around in the area is strictly prohibited.
· The Campsite is lit by traditional lamps in the nights .
· We use natural water source from the forest for our washrooms & Shower. Be prepared to take cold showers.
· Please carry your own booze & snacks as all the wine shops is away from the Event Site.Please do not venture out from the campsite without permission after 11 PM due to animal movement.
· Please carry your own booze & snacks as all the wine shops is away from the Event Site.
· We will offer ample Mineral water for all campers.
· Carry your personal medication and insect repellent if needed.
· Carry warm cloths. The winters are a little chilly.
· We don't provide accommodation to the drivers.
· We charge Rs 100/Meal for Lunch /Dinner & and Rs 50 for breakfast
· We provide Coleman tents & sleeping bags
· All tents are 3 Man tents & those willing to stay 2 can also be provided
· We serve traditional Coorg cuisine .
· We offer simple meal for lunch & dinner
We have 4 washrooms, out of which 2 are dedicated for girls .
Distance between Gonikoppal to T shettigeri is 25 KMS .
Distance between T shettigeri to Campsite is about 16.3 KMS