About the Experience
There is only one thing more exciting than camping under the stars, its camping under the stars on an island.
About the Campground
The Island Eco Camp
is a no frills camp on an island in a fantastic location. If you’re looking for a private piece of paradise away from the hustle and bustle, follow our lead and come to the most serene escape ever.
The camp is accessible only by boat with uninterrupted views of the Ashtamudi Lake and Kallada river. This is one of the finest sights on Munroe island, Which has a river on one side, and a lake on the other. We will make your camping experience unforgettable.
The Island Eco Camp
provides a tranquil, natural environment, conducive for retreats with friends and family. Bird enthusiasts, nature lovers and ecologists – this is the place to be.
Pillows, towels, tissue rolls, fans, lights etc. would be chargeable at our no frills camp. There is a shared toilet available within the property.
- You can have fun fishing
- Swimming in the river or lake
- Have an exploratory walk around the village.
12:00 PM - Arrive at the Campsite
12:15 PM - Welcome Drink and Snacks
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Lunch
3:00 PM- Tent pitching
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM- Indulge in activities
7:00 PM - Barbecue
8:00 PM - Music/Campfire
9:00 PM - Dinner
10:00 PM - Stargazing
11:00 PM - Sleep
7:00 AM - Wake up
8:30 AM - Breakfast
11:00 AM - Check-out
Pricing : Including GST
Sharing Tent* - Rs.3352/- per person
Bedroom for two - Rs.7104/- for two guests
*Camping gear includes Tent + sleeping bag
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation in Tents or Rooms
- Camp-Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- All applicable government taxes
- Fishing line
Transportation to the Camp
- Kayak Single - Rs 500/ 1 hrs
- Kayak Double - Rs 700 / 1 hrs
- House boat for 2 person for 2 hrs - Rs 2000
- Sun rise / Sun set cruise 1hr in country boat /person - Rs 500
- Dingy Boat/2 hrs - Rs 300 / person
How to get there?
From Trivandrum Airport-76km
Trivandrum Towards Kottiyam
Kottiyam take right to kundra
Kundra to Munroethruthu.
From munroethruthu if canara bank is on your left side take right towards Manakadavu near guru mandir or S turn near backwaters and then our boat will come and pick you to VINIS FARM.
From Kollam Railway station-There are two ways
1) 16km from Kollam railway station to Thevally junction and take right toward Anjalamudu and then to Peruman ferry Where you need to take a ferry and come to munroethruthu S turn near backwaters and then our boat will come and pick you to VINIS FARM.
2) 28km from Kollam railway station to Kadapakada from there need to take a right turn towards Kundra and take left turn cross the railway track towards chittumala and from chittumala take a left turn toward Munrothruthu. Towards Manakadavu near guru mandir or S turn near backwaters and then our boat will come and pick you to VINIS FARM
From Munroe island railway station
Only 1 km –But very few train stops there mostly passenger train. There is intercity at 5:25 am which reaches Munroe island at 7:55 am from there need to go to S turn near backwaters and then our boat will come and pick you to VINIS FARM.
From Cochin airport around 175km
Direction-Kochi-Alleppey- Kayamkulam-Karunagapilly - Puthiyakavu from where you take left to Chakkuvally-Bharanikavu-East Kallada-Chittumala and finally Munroethruthu or Munroe island Then need to come to Manakadavu near guru mandir or S turn near backwaters and then our boat will come and pick you to VINIS FARM.
Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity). Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation
-Registrations/Tickets can only be refunded if request is initiated at least 15 days before event day. In which case the following refunds would apply -
15 days before event: 100%
7 days before event: 50%
Within 7days: No refunds
-Campmonk fees will be deducted in all the above cases