This summer let the fun begin outdoors. Indulge in camping, A tribal village visit, learn about the trees, rivers, birds, and butterflies of Coorg, and fun games. A two night and 3-day event taking your kids back to nature and making them fall in love with their surrounding.
This summer camp aims to connect the younger generation through initiatives that introduce them into realizing their responsibility in becoming custodians of the land. Create a sense of awe and respect to their land through these initiatives that give them an insight into the ecology of the Land of the Cauvery.
Where is it happening? - Woodland Camp
Located in the remote countryside of South Coorg, this nature camp is nestled at the foothills of the Brahmagiri range. The campground is basically a grazing yard for the Cows and is surrounded by coffee estates, Streams & the beautiful Brahmagiri Hills The camp is strictly for nature lovers only
Important notes on the Campground
· The Campsite is a complete Eco-friendly zone located close to the forest
· Littering around the camp area is strictly prohibited
· The Camp is lit by traditional lamps in the nights. However, A Generator facility for 1 hour is available during dinner time
· Light Music is permitted at the Camp ( Request to get your own Bluetooth system if you have one)
· We use natural water source from the forest for our washrooms & Shower. Be prepared to take cold showers
· The campsite is completely safe & secure
· Basic amenities are provided at the camp
· We provide Coleman tents & sleeping bags
· All tents are 3 Man tents & those willing to stay 2 can also be provided
· We serve traditional Coorg cuisine.
· We offer a simple meal for lunch & dinner
We have 4 washrooms, out of which 2 are dedicated for girls
- All meals
- Interactive session with the naturalists
- Tribal village visit
- Plantation Visit
- Games and more
- Light Music is permitted at the Camp ( Request to get your own Bluetooth system if you have one)
- We use natural water source from the forest for our washrooms & Shower. Be prepared to take cold showers
- Carry your own booze & snacks as all the wine shops is away from the campsite
- Do not venture out from the campsite without permission after 8 PM
- We offer ample Mineral water for all campers
- Not Suitable for children below 5 years
- Not Suitable for children above 65 years
- Maximum Occupancy is 40 Pax on sharing basis
- Extra Meal will be charged Rs 300/ Person ( Veg or Non-Veg)
- Strictly no smoking inside the Tents
- No littering around the premises
- Pets are allowed
- Extra Charges are applicable for any damages to tent and Property
- The campsite is completely safe & secure
Best way to reach the campsite is by your own transport.
All Private / Government Buses from Bangalore alight you at Gonikoppal town (the Nearest town to the Camp)
Private buses are available from Gonikoppal to the nearest town of Birunani at a lesser frequency from there auto can guide you to the site.
Distance between Gonikoppal to Birunani is 35 KMS .
Distance between Birunani to Campsite is about 2 KMS
· Cancellation within 3 days before the adventure, there will be no refund.
· Cancellation between 3 to 6 day(s) before check-in, you will have to incur 50% of your total booking amount
· If you don't show up, you lose money!
· We take at least 15 working days to process refunds for bookings canceled online
· The host reserves the right to cancel the booking due to any emergency - In such cases a complete refund will be provided to the travelers