Spend your New Year's 2020 and welcome a new decade surrounded by nature with us at our gorgeous campsites around Coorg.
Whether you’d like to hang close to home or head further away we have you sorted. We bring you 10 New Year camping experiences that will suit every camper!
Don’t expect: Loud DJ music, dancing and the typical city-like party scenes.
Kopatti Hill Camp, Coorg
We are an eco-farm located in one of the World’s Bio Diversity Hotspots. A pristine wooded area, we have taken all care to preserve nature as it is. We are located about 40 minutes from Madikeri town on Bhagamandala Road. Located at an altitude of about 1200 meters above sea level, the views are stunning.You can walk all over the farm, ensuring your safety and that of the flora and fauna.
As a responsible farm, we are identifying native species of trees and planting them wherever we could and whoever wants them in their private estates.
If you want to be part of this initiative, please do talk to us while you are here. We have worked on the farm with mostly naturally available or recycled materials as we do not wish to create any urban amenities and increase the carbon footprint. Rest under the night sky, peep out of the tent to check how cold it gets, sit around the camp fire to catch some warmth.
Crafting this place is a continuous process. As we do that, we let you enjoy your stay responsibly at our farm.
Please note: The property is on a hilltop and will need a 4 wheel drive to reach the property. Alternatively, you can park your car at our parking space and trek up the hill which will take approximately 25mins
Check in at 11 AM
Live music Campfire
Close for the night/ Bring in the New Year on Dec 31st
Checkout by 11 AM
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
Pricing including GST:
Regular Pricing including GST ( Post 10th December ) :
Regular camping pass Adult per head ( Age 10 years and above ) - INR 4000
Regular camping pass Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 2500
BYOT with food camping pass Adult per head ( Adult 10 years and above ) - INR 3500
BYOT with food camping pass Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 2000
**BYOT means Bring Your Own Tent/sleeping bags
Kids below age of 5 yrs is free.
Children above the age of 8 yrs are counted as adults since camping gear and food will have to be provided separately.
Stay in tents, food and activities.
Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, sleeping bags and mat (unless you’ve chosen BYOT)
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom and shower facility available.
Inclusive of GST
Transportation to the campsite
Driver accommodation and food
Breakfast : South Indian Breakfast with Tea/Coffee
Lunch : Rice, Roti, Main course, salad etc
Dinner : Rice, Roti, Main course, salad etc
Important notes on the Campground
- The Campsite is a complete Eco friendly zone located close to the forest
- Littering around the camp area is strictly prohibited
- The Camp is lit by traditional lamps in the nights .However, A Generator facility for 1 hour is available during dinner time
- Light Music is permitted at the Camp ( Request to get your own Bluetooth system if you have one)
- We use natural water source from the forest for our washrooms & shower.
- Please carry your own beverages & snacks as all the shops are away from the campsite
- Please do not venture out from the campsite without permission after 11 PM
- We offer ample clean drinking water for all campers
- The campsite is completely safe & secure
- Basic amenities are provided at the camp
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Camp Monk or any other person associated with the same accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue.