Located in remote country side of South Coorg ,this nature camp is nestled at the foothills of the Brahmagiri range.The campground is surrounded by coffee estates & western ghats
Located in remote country side of South Coorg ,this nature camp is nestled at the foothills of the Brahmagiri range. The campground is an open grassy meadow with sweeping views of the horizon. The camp is located amidst 50 acres of private property and constructed with locally sourced materials. We can accommodate up to 25 people suitable for family and friends.We have a large dining area where we serve the authentic Kodava Cuisine and a chill zone for some evening bonfire and traditional barbecuing. There is also local temple, private lake and river adjacent to the campsite.
Off-grid Campsite | Sit around the campfire and listen to some good tunes | Visit Brahmagiri Forest Reserve | Stargaze the night away |
Itinerary for Dec 31st *
Check in post lunch - 2:00 pm
Plantation visit - 4:00pm
Campfire - 8:00 pm onwards
Dinner - 9:00 pm
Close for the night/ Bring in the New Year on Dec 31st
Breakfast - 8:00 am
Visit to the Brahmagiri Forest reserve - 9:00 am (Optional – Additional charges of Rs 500 per head payable at the campsite)
Check out - 11:00 PM
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
Pricing including GST:
Regular Pricing including GST ( Post 10th December ) :
Regular camping pass Adult per head ( Age 8 years and above ) - INR 3300
Regular camping pass Kids per head ( Age 6 to 8 years ) - INR 1700
BYOT with food camping pass Adult per head ( Adult 8 years and above ) - INR 2100
BYOT with food camping pass Kids per head ( Age 6 to 8 years ) - INR 1100
**BYOT means Bring Your Own Tent/sleeping bags
Kids below age of 5 yrs is free.
Children above the age of 8 yrs are counted as adults since camping gear and food will have to be provided separately.
Stay in tents, food and activities.
Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, sleeping bags and mat (unless you’ve chosen BYOT)
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom and shower facility available.
Inclusive of GST
Transportation to the campsite
Driver accommodation andfood
- Birding Tour- Rs.1000/Person
- Brahmagiri trek - Rs.1000/Person
- Abailu (unexplored side of brahmagiri ) trek - Rs.1000/Person
- Jeep Drive to Elephant grassland - Rs.2500/ride (7pax max)
- Fishing - Rs.1000/Person
- Kayaking -Rs.400/Person
- Coffee Plantation Tour -Rs.600/Person
Breakfast : South Indian Breakfast with Tea/Coffee
Lunch : Rice, Roti, Main course, salad etc
Dinner : Rice, Roti, Main course, salad etc
Important notes on the Campground
- The Campsite is a complete Eco friendly zone located close to the forest
- Littering around the camp area is strictly prohibited
- The Camp is lit by traditional lamps in the nights .However, A Generator facility for 1 hour is available during dinner time
- Light Music is permitted at the Camp ( Request to get your own Bluetooth system if you have one)
- We use natural water source from the forest for our washrooms & Shower. Be prepared to take cold showers
- Please carry your own beverages & snacks as all the shops are away from the campsite
- Please do not venture out from the campsite without permission after 11 PM
- We offer ample Mineral water for all campers
- The campsite is completely safe & secure
- Basic amenities are provided at the camp
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Camp Monk or any other person associated with the same accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue.