Spend your New Year's 2020 and welcome a new decade surrounded by nature with us at our gorgeous campsites around Bangalore.
Whether you’d like to hang close to home or head further away we have you sorted. We bring you 10 New Year camping experiences that will suit every camper!
Sit around the campfire | Fun Hike | BBQ| Stargaze the night away | Swiss Tents | Full serviced Camp |Pet Friendly | Family Friendly | Kid Friendly
Don’t expect: Loud DJ music, dancing and the typical city-like party scenes.
The Mango Lake Camp: Near Bangalore
With 60 acres of mango farms, the hills around, a lake and the woods, there’s so much to do around this camp. Nestled on the foothills of Nachikuppam and immersed in greenery you will feel like you’re transported to another world. Hang in one of the hammocks, or hike to one of the gold mines nearby. This campsite is a full service camp with Army tents housed under a tiled shack, clean restrooms and staff to help you with basic comforts and food is provided.
Setting up tents
Walk to the lake
Trekking to a Nearby Hill ( 8 Kms - approx 2.5 hrs )
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
Pricing including GST:
Regular Pricing including GST ( Post 15th December ) :
Army tent camping pass Adult per head ( Age 10 years and above ) - INR 4000 - SOLD OUT
Regular camping pass Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 2500 - SOLD OUT
Dome tent camping pass Adult per head ( Age 10 years and above ) - INR 3500 - SOLD OUT
BYOT with food camping pass Adult per head ( Adult 10 years and above ) - INR 3000
BYOT with food camping pass Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 2000
Kids below age of 6 yrs is free.
**BYOT means Bring Your Own Tent/sleeping bags etc
Camping gear: Swiss Tent on sharing basis with pillows , mats , bedding and blanket (unless you’ve chosen BYOT)
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom and shower facility available.
All meals ( Veg and Non veg )
Inclusive of GST
Does not include travel to and from the campsite
Vehicle transfers to trekking start point & off-roading
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the function gets cancelled Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation.
- Campmonk accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue.