Located by the banks of River Cauvery , this camp is a first of a kind drive camp in Coorg with modern facilities. We have a large tank for tribal fishing and small cafe serving best coffees of Coorg.
The famous Dubare elephant camp & Chiklihole Reservoir is a mere five kilometers away. We can also arrange a village cycling tour so that you can meet the local folk if you'd like.
About the Camp:
Our trusted Camplord Ricky is a naturalist in his choices. He shares a special bond with Coorg and having spent a significant amount of time there, he knows the nooks of Coorg by the back of his hand in a way not many other can.
Sit around the campfire and listen to some good tunes | Stargaze the night away | Spend some time in the sun revisiting old outdoor games in the open| Plantation Treks
Itinerary for Dec 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st *
Check in post lunch - 2:00 pm
Outdoor games ( football/volleyball)
Campfire - 8:00 pm onwards
Dinner - 9:00 pm
Live Music (Only on Dec 31st)
Close for the night/ Bring in the New Year on Dec 31st
Breakfast - 8:00 am
Plantation visit- 9:00 am
Lunch at the campsite - 1:00 pm
Check out - 2:00 PM
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
Pricing including GST:
From Dec 28th to 29th-
Regular Pass/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 2300/-
*BYOT/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 1600/-
From Dec 30th to 31st-
Regular Pass/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 3800/-
**BYOT/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 2900/-
Kids below age of 6 yrs is free.
Children above the age of 6 yrs are counted as adults since camping gear and food will have to be provided separately.
**BYOT means Bring Your Own Tent/sleeping bags
Stay in tents, food and activities.
Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, sleeping bags and mat (unless you’ve chosen BYOT)
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom and shower facility available.
Inclusive of GST
Transportation to the campsite
Driver accommodation andfood
Important notes on the Campground
- The Campsite is a complete Eco friendly zone located close to the forest
- Littering around the camp area is strictly prohibited
- The Camp is lit by traditional lamps in the nights .However, A Generator facility for 1 hour is available during dinner time
- Light Music is permitted at the Camp ( Request to get your own Bluetooth system if you have one)
- We use natural water source from the forest for our washrooms & Shower. Be prepared to take cold showers
- Please carry your own beverages & snacks as all the shops are away from the campsite
- Please do not venture out from the campsite without permission after 11 PM
- We offer ample Mineral water for all campers
- The campsite is completely safe & secure
- Basic amenities are provided at the camp
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Camp Monk or any other person associated with the same accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue.