Spend your New Year’s weekend surrounded by nature with us at our gorgeous campsites. Dial Down is a carefully curated camping experiences by Camp Monk. If you’re all about getting away from the craziness of the city and dialling down 2018 with friends and family, then boy do we have a treat for you!
Whether you’d like to hang close to home or head further away we have you sorted. We bring you 10 New Year camping experiences that will suit every camper!
Sit around the campfire | Fun Hike | BBQ| Stargaze the night away | Swiss Tents | Full serviced Camp |Pet Friendly | Family Friendly | Kid Friendly
Don’t expect: Loud DJ music, dancing and the typical city-like party scenes.
You can choose to stay one day or soak it up on all four days between 28th Dec to 1st Jan at each of the locations. So pack your bags and choose nature to be your companion this holiday season.
The Mango Lake Camp: Near Bangalore
With 60 acres of mango farms, the hills around, a lake and the woods, there’s so much to do around this camp. Nestled on the foothills of Nachikuppam and immersed in greenery you will feel like you’re transported to another world. Hang in one of the hammocks, or hike to one of the gold mines nearby. This campsite is a full service camp with Army tents housed under a tiled shack, clean restrooms and staff to help you with basic comforts and food is provided.
Setting up tents
Walk to the lake
Live Music ( Only on 31st Night )
Trekking to a Nearby Hill ( 8 Kms - approx 2.5 hrs )
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
Pricing including GST:
From Dec 28th to 30th-
Regular Pass/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 3500/-
*BYOT pass/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 3100/-
From Dec 31st to 1st Jan 2019-
Regular Pass/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 4000/-
*BYOT pass/head/day for age 6 yrs & above - Rs 3500/-
Kids below age of 6 yrs is free.
Children above the age of 6 yrs are counted as adults since camping gear and food will have to be provided separately.
**BYOT pass means Bring Your Own Tent/sleeping bags
Camping gear: Swiss Tent on sharing basis with pillows , mats , bedding and blanket (unless you’ve chosen BYOT)
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom and shower facility available.
All meals ( Veg and Non veg )
Live Music ( Only on 31st Night )
Inclusive of GST
Does not include travel to and from the campsite
Vehicle transfers to trekking start point & off-roading
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the function gets cancelled Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation.
- Campmonk accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue.