Spend your New Year's 2022 and welcome a new year surrounded by nature with us at Cauvery Fishing Camp at KRS near Mysore.
Sit around the campfire | Swimming | Stargaze the night away | Pet Friendly | Family Friendly | Kid Friendly | Fishing
Don’t expect: Loud DJ music, dancing and the typical city-like party scenes.
The Cauvery Fishing Camp : Near Mysore
This fishing camp is on the backwaters of river Cauvery just few kms from the KRS dam. This camp is a paradise for campers who would want to camp close the heritage city Mysuru, surrounded by water on 3 sides and the forest on the other. Camp is a resting place to countless Indian birds. Angling, Coracle ride and trekking are some activities that will keep campers busy. On a clear sky day sunsets are treat to watch from this camp.
The greenest greens of the forest and farms around and the bluest blues of K.R.S backwaters come alive at the camp . An unprecedented package of everything that a traveler may demand comes together to make our camp a perfect eco-friendly budget stay
Setting up tents
Laze by the Cauvery River or Fishing (extra charges)
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
Pricing including GST per day:
Early Bird Pricing:- Valid until 10th December!!!
Regular camping pass with food Adult per head ( Age 10 years and above ) - INR 3150
Regular camping pass with food Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 1800
BYOT camping pass with food Adult per head ( Adult 10 years and above ) - INR 2790
BYOT camping pass with food Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 1350
Regular Pricing:- From Dec 10th onwards
Regular camping pass with food Adult per head ( Age 10 years and above ) - INR 3500
Regular camping pass with food Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 2000
BYOT camping pass with food Adult per head ( Adult 10 years and above ) - INR 3100
BYOT camping pass with food Kids per head ( Age 6 to 10 years ) - INR 1500
Kids below age of 6 yrs is free.
**BYOT means Bring Your Own Tent/sleeping bags etc
Camping gear: Swiss Tent on sharing basis with pillows , mats , bedding and blanket (unless you’ve chosen BYOT)
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom and shower facility are available.
All meals ( Veg and Non-veg)
Inclusive of GST
Does not include travel to and from the campsite
Vehicle transfers to trekking start point & off-roading
Activity charges : applicable to only those who purchase camping tickets.
- Fishing Charges: Please note that if you wish to do fishing, then you need to confirm at least 4 days in advance as the fishing area need to be prepared. Please note it is either catch and release or catch and cook at the camp. You cannot take the catch from the campsite due to Govt restrictions.
Select tickets during purchase :
INR 1600 per person- Gear provided(with fishing rods and bait)
INR 1100 per person- Without fishing gear and baits.
2. Coracle Ride: INR 100/Person (payable at campsite)
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed. You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the function gets canceled Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation. Campmonk accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue