Yercaud Nature Campout : Yercaud,TN
Spend your New Year's 2022 surrounded by nature with us at Yercaud Nature Campout (3 Days, 2 nights) at Yercaud TN.
Our Yercaud camp is nestled in a Coffee Estate and is located at a height of 5100 feet. It also happens to be the highest permanent nature camp in South India. It is in fact in the middle of picturesque and uninterrupted coffee plantations and orange tree orchards. The closest town is Salem.
The campus has challenging rock climbing faces and a high and low element ropes course. Biking trails take you on off-road rocky terrains. And trekking routes go through misty forests and bushy mountains.
Highlights: Sit around the campfire | Fun Hike | BBQ| Stargaze the night away | Swiss Tents | Full serviced Camp |Pet Friendly | Family Friendly | Kid Friendly
Don’t expect: Loud DJ music, dancing and the typical city-like party scenes.
Tentative Itinerary: Check in - Dec 31th 11 am. Check out - Jan 2nd 10 am
31st Dec - Check in @ 11:00 am
- Go for hike(1-2 hrs)
- Eve snack + tea/coffee
- Enjoy Archery and Rifle shooting
- Go for a trek(2-3 hours)
- Evening Cocktail snack + tea/coffee/ non-alcoholic drinks
- Curated music
- Gala Dinner
- Check out @ 10:00 am
Pricing including GST per day:
For 31th to Jan 2nd -
Army Tents camping pass Adult per head (for 2 nights,3 days) - Rs 7350 ( accepting minimum 2 people booking)
Army Tents camping pass Kids per head ( Age 6 to 12 years ) (for 2 nights,3 days) - Rs 3675
Does not include travel to and from the campsite
Vehicle transfers to trekking start point & off-roading
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed. You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the function gets canceled Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation. Campmonk accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue