About the experience
Back for the season Forest Campground at Tala
is all about re-introducing yourself to the outdoors while being a bit pampered!
We are pleased to announce the reopening of the Forest Campground, all ready to welcome happy campers as the weather gets cooler and there’s a nip in the air!
The Weekend of 20th & 21st October will see the reopening of Forest Campground with two days of absolute, clean fun in the outdoors.
We have everything planned to welcome the season in style!
- Living in fairy-lit friendly tents
- Live barbecue with the fresh produce
- Bollywood Acoustic Session by Samarth Swarup
- A Nature trail to Kuda caves
- Archery and rifle shooting
- Old school games (Tug of War, Sack race, Lemon and Spoon race, Hopscotch and Tic Tac Toe)
- Therapies at the Spa in the main property
- Movie night under the stars
About the location
Tala is a small village situated in the Raigad district of Maharashtra and is just three hours away from Mumbai and Pune. An idyllic setting that is perfect to rejuvenate both body and soul. The perfect hide-away from crazy schedules and cramped spaces, from pollution and pandemonium and the regular stresses and strains of urban living. This one-of-a-kind experience features in its midst carefully detailed Cottages, stunning Container Homes, spectacular Barn Cabins, captivating Tree Houses and a unique Glass House. The campground is fitted at the highest point on our property, overlooking miles and miles of forest with ample natural resources.
EARLY BIRD OFFER TILL OCTOBER 10th - Rs 2599 per head
Regular Ticket price - Rs 2900 per head
11:00 AM - Check In , Welcome Drink
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Lunch
4:00 PM - Old School Games
5:30 PM - High Tea with a Beautiful Sunset View
7:30 PM - Live Music, Bonfire & BBQ
9:00 PM - Dinner
10:00 PM - Movie Under The Stars
7:00 AM - Jungle Trail to Kuda Caves
9:00 AM - Breakfast
10:00 AM - Visit to Petting Zoo and Organic Farm
11:00 AM - Check-out
‣ Tent Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
‣ Towels and Toiletries
‣ Lunch, Breakfast and Dinner
‣ Limited BBQ, Bonfire and Live Music
‣ Old School Games with prizes
‣ Archery and Rifle Shooting
‣ Movie Night
‣ Jungle Trail to Kuda Caves
- 18% GST
‣ Travel to the campground
‣ High Tea
‣ Massage Therapy
‣ Other Activities like Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Kayaking, Pottery, etc
‣ Quechua tents that come with charging points, mattresses, air pillows and sleeping bags
‣ Permanent Common Bathrooms with Towels and Toiletries
‣ Music system
‣ Volleyball, Football, Cricket and Turn Ball
‣ Massage Therapy
Things to Carry
Photo ID card
Any personal medicine
How to reach to the Campground
The campsite is 165 kilometers away from Mumbai city, so one can reach to us by trains. Roha, Mangaon and Indapur are three nearest stations from Forest Hills at Tala. From the station, you can get an auto or we can arrange for a pick up at an additional cost.
Drive Your Own:
Drive down to the Campground in your own vehicle (Yaaaay Road Trippp)
Pick Up and Drop:
To and fro Mumbai and Forest Hills transportation by car or a bus for a larger group can be arranged at an additional cost.
Catch a Speed Boat or a Ferry:
You can book a speedboat or a ferry from the Gateway of India, and choose our car service from Mandwa Jetty to Tala, Raigad.
For a pleasant getaway with your pet, here are some common “petiquette” tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure your dog is up-to-date with vaccinations and has a current ID tag.
- Clean off your dog when he/she is wet or dirty, using provided towels, prior to letting them in your tent.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose of any waste.
- Notify the campground of any dog “accidents” immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
-Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity). Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation
- There is no refund. But we will be happy to transfer/credit your ticket
-Campmonk fees will be deducted in all the above cases