Summer Camps with the vision of providing peculiar adventure and experience-based learning programs and provides an opportunity to experience new and exciting activities and many others offered in a safe, supervised environment where campers can explore new areas of interest with counsellors lead, instruct, and supervision.
Adventure Activities -Zip lining, Parallel Walk, Wobbly Bridge, Zigzag, Tyre Swing, Burma Loop, Land Zorbing
FACILITIES: Meals, Adventure Activities, Tents, Washrooms, Campfire, Parking, Safety and Security etc.
Please let us know if you prefer any other dates- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
7th April 2020 11:00 AM to 9th April 2020 3:00 PM
13th April 2020 11:00 AM to 15th April 2020 3:00 PM
21st April 2020 11:00 AM to 23rd April 2020 3:00 PM
27th April 2020 11:00 AM to 29th April 2020 3:00 PM
5th May 2020 11:00 AM to 7th May 2020 3:00 PM
11th May 2020 11:00 AM to 13th May 2020 3:00 PM
- Adventure Activities (Zip lining, Parallel Walk, Wobbly Bridge, Zigzag, Tyre Swing, Burma Loop, Land Zorbing)
- Lawn Based Activities
- Outdoor Activities
- Tent Pitching
- Bonfire, Culture Program Preparation (Evening)
- Retire for the day
- Trekking (Morning)
- Rappelling and Jumaring
- Team Activities
- Rain Dance
- Cooking Challenge
- Bonfire, Culture Program
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
Age group - 8 - 18 Years
Rate per head - Rs 6000
- Stay in tents, food and activities
- Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, sleeping bags and mat.
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite.
- Washroom and shower facility available.
- Meal: 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Hi-teas & 2 Dinners. Veg food only.
- Transportation to the campsite.
- Driver accommodation and food.