Watch the longest Lunar Eclipse of the century from Hilly Billy Campground
. Far away from the city lights, the place is only a beautiful drive away. About the Campground
The Hilly Billy Campground
is a rustic campsite by the lake with basic amenities. It is located near Dodabellapur, only 60kms from Hebbal, a beautiful drive. With hills surrounding the campsite, there are spots to catch beautiful sunrises and sunsets. The campsite is packed with fun activities like Mudsports, Archery, Destruction Range and more. The Hilly Billy Campground is also a base camp for treks to many places nearby. These are mostly unexplored trails and each have something new to offer.
Hilly billy campground,
Ujjani, Dodabellapur, just 60kms from BangaloreTakeaways/Activities:
Watching the Lunar Eclipse
Trek and Water activities
3:00 PM - Arrive at Campsite
4:00 PM - Explore Campsite
5:00 PM - Sunset Walk
6:00 PM - Set up tents
7:00 PM - Campfire
8:00 PM - Tradition village dinner
11:30 - Watch Lunar Eclipse
-close for the day-
7:00 AM - Trek begins
8:15 AM - Return to campsite
8:30 AM - Breakfast
9:30 AM - Leave from Campground
₹1000 for ages 6-12
₹1300 for ages above 12
Plus 18% GST
Tents are twin shared. One sleeping bag is provided per person.
Dinner, Breakfast ( Veg Only )
Additional information :
Non vegetarian food can be ordered at the restaurant prices plus delivery charges.
A tractor ride to the trek can be organized at 1000/- for upto 20 people.
Cancellation policy :
All cancellations before 26th will be refunded
Cancellation on 27th will be charged at 50% the ticket money
- Do not damage property Tampering with farm produce without permission is also considered as causing harm to property.
- The pond is for agricultural activities and is deep. Recreational activities are prohibited
- Frogs, insects are common as it is a open farm land. Even snakes and scorpions are sighted rarely.
- Campsite is not responsible for any injuries/death caused by any wild cratures or caused by indulging in adventure activities like swimming/climbing and jumping.
- Banned nacrotic substances are not allowed in the premises.