To one degree or another, were all looking for places that fire our imagination, places that call to us. The places that make it easier to breathe, but at the same time, have the power to leave us breathless.
Our campground is fitted at the highest point on our property and is spread over 2.5 acres, overlooking miles and miles of forest with ample natural resources.
Taking camping to the next level, we have a kitty full of unique experiences to serve every weekend. A hub for nature lovers, adventure seekers, music and foodies, our Campground has it all. A two days package includes adventurous activities, soul-soothing music, BBQs, amazing experiences, movie night, and more, all under the one roof.
About the location
Tala is a small village situated in the Raigad district of Maharashtra and is just three hours away from Mumbai and Pune. An idyllic setting that is perfect to rejuvenate both body and soul. The perfect hide-away from crazy schedules and cramped spaces, from pollution and pandemonium and the regular stresses and strains of urban living. This one-of-a-kind experience features in its midst carefully detailed Cottages, stunning Container Homes, spectacular Barn Cabins, captivating Tree Houses and a unique Glass House. The campground is fitted at the highest point on our property, overlooking miles and miles of forest with ample natural resources.
01:00 PM - Check-in / Welcome drink
01:30 PM - Lunch
03:00 PM - Archery and Rifle Shooting
05:30 PM - High tea with a beautiful sunset view
07:30 PM - Music, bonfire & BBQ
09:00 PM - Dinner
10:30 PM - Movie under the stars
07:30 AM - Jungle trail to Kuda Caves
08:30 AM - Breakfast
10:00 AM - Visit to Petting Zoo and Organic Farm
11:00 AM - Check-out
‣ Basic Tent Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
‣ Lunch, Breakfast and Dinner
‣ Limited BBQ
‣ Bonfire and Music
‣ Archery and Rifle Shooting
‣ Movie Night
‣ Jungle Trail to Kuda Caves
Travel to the campground
‣ High Tea
‣ Massage Therapy
‣ Other Activities like Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Kayaking, Pottery, et cetra
‣ Basic tents that come with charging points, mattresses, air pillows and sleeping bags
‣ Permanent Common Bathrooms
‣ Music system
‣ Volleyball, Football, Cricket and Turn Ball
‣ Massage Therapy
You don’t have to go out of the way to find a pet friendly establishment. At Forest Hills, we understand that your dog is a part of your family. So why would you leave them behind? The good news, of course, is that forests and dogs are made for each other. There are leaves to gambol in, creatures to sniff out and miles and miles of land to explore.
For a pleasant getaway with your pet, here are some common “petiquette” tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure your dog is up-to-date with vaccinations and has a current ID tag.
- Clean off your dog when he/she is wet or dirty, using provided towels, prior to letting them in your tent.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose of any waste.
- Notify the campground of any dog “accidents” immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
How to reach to the Campground
The campsite is 165 kilometers away from Mumbai city, so one can reach to us by trains. Roha, Mangaon and Indapur are three nearest stations from Forest Hills at Tala. From the station, you can get an auto or we can arrange for a pick up at an additional cost.
Drive Your Own:
Drive down to the Campground in your own vehicle (Yaaaay Road Trippp)
Pick Up and Drop:
To and fro Mumbai and Forest Hills transportation by car or a bus for a larger group can be arranged at an additional cost.
Catch a Speed Boat or a Ferry:
You can book a speedboat or a ferry from the Gateway of India, and hire a cab from Mandwa Jetty to Tala, Raigad.
- Advance once paid shall not be refunded
- If intimated 15 days in advance, reservation can be utilised within next 90 days subject to availability and prior reservation, re-booking is not allowed for weekends, Diwali, Easter, Christmas and New year’s and other major holidays announced for Elections, etc. Any change in tariffs difference will be payable.