If wilderness is your calling then join our host on this journey to learn the basics of life through nature.
Here's your chance to explore the outdoors on foot! Reconnect with natural surroundings, learn & share photography skills, enjoy tasty BBQ on a chilly winter night by the bonfire & camp under the stars!
This riverside, secluded campsite is just about 80 kms from Mumbai, making it an ideal place to explore the nature on foot!
- River walk – Understanding and identifying aquatic life
- Night trails
- Wildlife photography sessions
- Sunrise walk – understanding lifecycle of dragonflies & butterflies
- Kayaking (additional cost)
- Nature documentary
4:00 PM - Orientation & Evening tea
5:00 PM - River walk (Understand and identify aquatic life)
7:30 PM - BBQ Dinner & Nature Documentary
9:00 PM - Forest night walk (Reptile & Arachnid Lifecycles, Sounds of nature) & night photography
10:00 PM - Camping, campfire & retire for the night
8:00 AM - Bird, Butterfly and Dragon flies morning walk with photography
10:00 AM - Breakfast
11:00 AM - Leisure time – networking, kayaking
5:00 PM - Check out
- Workshop sessions
- BBQ dinner
- Camping and taxes.
- Veg/non veg BBQ
- Dal rice | poha
- Tea/coffee, eggs, bread butter
- Maharashtrian meal with roti sabzi dal rice.
Note - Kids below 8 are not recommended, given the intense wildlife workshop sessions
- If cancelled within , Last 48hrs: No refunds