Overnight wellness retreat amidst nature designed to rejuvenate mind, body and soul.
Manish and Neetu from Total Yoga will be leading you into a journey of mindfulness and meditation while you're immersed into all nature has to offer. The Mango Lake Camp is a short two-hour drive away located in the hamlet of Nachikuppam, Krishnagiri. Think meditation sessions with soulful music in nature with the rising and setting sun, short hikes up a beautiful hill close by and campfire conversations with like-minded people. You will be accommodated in comfortable safari tents, served with local organic food and treated to a majestic night sky.
Day 1 6:00 | Leave Bangalore 9:00 | Reach Campsite 9:15 | FLOW LIKE WATER by Neetu Singh (60 Mins). A specially-designed Vinyasa Yoga flow, tapping into setting Intention for the New Moon. 10:30 | Breakfast 11:30 | Relaxation and Biophilia walk 14:30 | Lunch 16:30 | Tea and Snacks 17:00 | Long Trek culminating in Sunset Meditation. (People can carry a couple of Fruits) SUNSET SANKALP led by Manish Pole. 19:30 | Return to Camp : Veggie BBQ & Campfire 20:30 | CAMPFIRE MEDITATION TRATHAK led by Neetu Singh | Dhuni is the sacred fire that every Yogi keeps and meditates upon. We'll attempt a Fire-gazing Meditation on the lit Bonfire while listening to night time Raagas. (30 mins) 21:30 | Dinner and sleep.
Day 2 7:00 | Nature Walk 7:30 | The ARCHITECTURE OF STILLNESS led by Manish Pole (classical Hatha Yoga practice with Shatkarmas, Asanas, Pranayama & Meditation) 9:30 | Breakfast and Relax 12:30 | Lunch 13:30 | Leave for Bangalore _________
Age eligibility -Entry for age 6 years and above.
Ticket price per head - Adults 11 yrs and above - Rs 5999/- Kids 6 to 10 yrs - Rs 3000/-
Inclusions: The curated yoga experience Food and tent stay across two days and one night Activities Toilet and shower facilities available GST
Exclusions: Transportation Anything not mentioned above Yoga mats
Things to carry
- Headlamp or torch - Mosquito Repellant
- Bring extra blankets/pillows if required - Carry clothes as per the weather - Bring your camping gear and food if you've chosen BYOT tickets - Yoga mats
Terms & condition
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.
- You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself for as long as you avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping - We'd like to eliminate single use plastics, so please do not bring any to the campsite.
Phone: 9590495495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Directions
Alphonso By The Lake Farm, Ebbarai, Tamil Nadu 635121