Overnight wellness retreat amidst nature designed to rejuvenate mind, body and soul.
Manish and Neetu from Total Yoga will be leading you into a journey of mindfulness and meditation while you're immersed into all nature has to offer. Campers Paradise is a approx two-hour drive away located in the hamlet of Manchinbele lake. Think meditation sessions with soulful music in nature with the rising and setting sun, short hikes up a beautiful hill close by and campfire conversations with like-minded people. You will be accommodated in tents, served with local organic food and treated to a majestic night sky.
6:00 | Leave Bangalore
9:00 | Reach Campsite
9:15 | FLOW LIKE WATER by Neetu Singh (60 Mins). A specially-designed Vinyasa Yoga flow, tapping into setting Intention for the New Moon.
10:30 | Breakfast
11:30 | Relaxation and Biophilia walk
14:30 | Lunch
16:30 | Tea and Snacks
17:00 | Long Trek culminating in Sunset Meditation. (People can carry a couple of Fruits) SUNSET SANKALP led by Manish Pole.
19:30 | Return to Camp : Veggie BBQ & Campfire
20:30 | CAMPFIRE MEDITATION TRATHAK led by Neetu Singh | Dhuni is the sacred fire that every Yogi keeps and meditates upon. We'll attempt a Fire-gazing Meditation on the lit Bonfire while listening to night time Raagas. (30 mins)
21:30 | Dinner and sleep.
7:00 | Nature Walk
7:30 | The ARCHITECTURE OF STILLNESS led by Manish Pole (classical Hatha Yoga practice with Shatkarmas, Asanas, Pranayama & Meditation)
9:30 | Breakfast and Relax
12:30 | Lunch
13:30 | Leave for Bangalore
Age eligibility -Entry for age 6 years and above.
Ticket price per head -
Tents - Adults 11 yrs and above - Rs 5999/-
Tents - Kids 6 to 10 yrs - Rs 3000/-
BYOT- Adults 11 yrs and above - Rs 5499/-
BYOT - Kids 6 to 10 yrs - Rs 2500/-
*BYOT means Bring Your own Tent and sleeping gear
The curated yoga experience
Food and tent stay across two days and one night
Toilet and shower facilities available
Anything not mentioned above
Please note -
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.
- You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself for as long as you avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping
- We'd like to eliminate single use plastics, so please do not bring any to the campsite.