Caravan Trip to Ziro Festival of Music
Be a part of an adventurous history while you set out on an amazing caravan holiday from Guwahati to Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh to attend the Ziro Festival of Music 2019.
The touring caravan will give you the comforts of home with all the excitement of camping. It has beds for six and a toilet in case of any emergency. You can either drive it or let our driver do his job. Sound like luxury tenting for 5 nights? Touring caravans are the original glamping! Also, upon your arrival in Ziro for the festival, you will get all access to the facilities at Camp KITE MANJA for all four days.
Day 1 - Sept 25th, Guwahati to Itanagar: Start your trip from Guwahati at 8 am to Itanagar (around 8-9 hours). Overnight inside the caravan which will be parked at the parking space of a good hotel in Itanagar.
Day 2 - Sept 26th, Itanagar to Ziro: After breakfast proceed towards Ziro (around 4-5 hours). Upon arrival, check-in to Camp KITE MANJA (extension). In the afternoon, visit the festival ground.
Day 3 - Sept 27th, Ziro: After breakfast at the camp, take a half-day trip to explore the Ziro valley and later head to the festival. The evening after the event at leisure in camp KITE MANJA.
Day 4 - Sept 28th, Ziro: After breakfast set out on an optional Apatani village tour and later head to the festival. The evening after the event at leisure in camp KITE MANJA.
Day 5 - Sept 29th, Ziro: After breakfast set out on an optional half-day hike to an Organic Farm and post lunch visit the festival venue. The evening after the event at leisure in camp KITE MANJA.
Day 6 - Sept 30th, Ziro to Guwahati: After breakfast, it’s time to return directly to Guwahati (around 12 hours) or you have an optional stopover at Tezpur/Nameri National Park. On the next day, you will reach Guwahati.
- 03 person sharing: Rs. 40,163 per person
- 04 person sharing: Rs. 32,319 per person
- 05 person sharing: Rs. 26,555 per person
- 06 person sharing: Rs. 22,633 per person.
1. Caravan for 06 days with fuel and driver (maximum 200 km within Ziro valley for 04 days).
2. Inner Line Permit to enter Arunachal Pradesh.
3. 04 days halting at Camp KITE MANJA and access to all amenities and facilities.
4. Meals: 04 days camping meals (breakfast and dinner) at Ziro.
1. Any extra meal other than mentioned.
2. Festival Pass.
3. Camping rate Rs. 5,300 per person (in case you want to sleep in a tent instead of the Caravan bed).
4. Itanagar halting charge (wherever you stay, to avail the facilities of sanitation you will need to take meals from that property along a nominal parking charge).
5. Any optional activity charges.
- Apatani Village Walk: Rs. 1,050
- Half-day Hike Organic Farm: Rs. 2,000 per person (Including packed Lunch),
- C. MTB Ride (cycling) in Apatani Country: Ride Rs. 945 per person.
- *If you want an MTB for a day, Rs. 1,575 per MTB (cycle) per day.
- 5. Extra Charges for the Caravan Rs. 15 per km directly payable to the driver (if exceeded the maximum limit of 200 km within Ziro for 04 days).
• The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all the services without any refund at any time if you violate the decorum inside the caravan. You may have to exit the caravan at any time without any further arrangements.
• The organisers reserve the right of any caravan footage or image usage in any media, commercials without prior notice and approval. Violation of this is subject to legal action.
• Check out time is 11:00 hours.
• Services are subject to availability and first come first serve basis.
• We only confirm after receiving full payment for Caravan in advance.
• This trip is subject to 06 persons per vehicle. If the mentioned number of persons is not available, package cost will get higher or the transfer might cancel. However, you will be notified 05 days in advance before the trip.
• The guests have to send the scanned copy of deposit slip or online transfer details or whatsoever after the payments.
• The guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
• The guest must respect the local ethics and customs.
• The organizers are not responsible for any refund because of any natural and man-made conditions which are beyond their control.
• The organizers are not responsible for any loss or damage in any form.
• Any damage to the provided materials in the caravan is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional Rs. 1,000 for every item as buying arrangements.
• Entry to Caravan is only limited to people who have booked it for the tour. Any loss or damage caused by any of your guests then you will have to bear the responsibility.
• The organizers reserve the right to cancel, change the price, place of parking and facilities with or without any prior notice to the guests if they feel it’s best for all.
• The guests must maintain a friendly relationship with the drivers. Clash of any personal nature shall not be entertained.
• Required documents for permits: ILP -
- Scanned copy of government authorized Identity Card (PAN Card is not accepted),
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph. PAP- Scanned copy of Valid Passport, Valid VISA and Passport size photograph.
- We will process the permits till September 15th.
- Afterwards, we will deduct Rs. 300 per permit (ILP) from the package cost and you have to take care of your own permits.
In case of any cancellations, the same must be given in writing.
As per the conditions of the programme, Rs. 500.00 will be fortified on account of communication charges and in addition, the organizers will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges on
Total Programme Fees:
- 30 or more Days 40%,
- 29-20 Days 50%,
- 19-15 Days 80%,
- 14 Days onward and ‘No Show’ on the desired date 100%.
1. It’s a Force Tempo Traveller modified into a 06-bedded (foldable) Caravan attached with a foldable small kitchen and an emergency toilet. So please don’t expect a comfort of a resort.
2. Indian National requires Inner Line Permit and foreign national requires Protected Area Permit to enter Arunachal Pradesh. PAP is issued at 75-85 US Dollars per person. These permits are issued for a particular circuit and also for all circuits. The people those who are planning to cover other regions of Arunachal Pradesh before or after the festival are advised to get the all access permits beforehand.
3. The distance between main Town Hapoli to the festival venue is around 5 Km.
4. Rain is expected and therefore everyone is advised to come with rain-coat, umbrella and gumboots.
5. Mobile network on the way to Ziro and in festival area is hard to find.
6. No ATMs near to the venue and withdrawing cash might take hours. Better to keep cash.
7. Ziro Valley has very limited accommodation facilities and public transportation system is negligible. 8. Roads are bumpy in some places and be ready to encounter the Leeches.